Terms Of Service
Dispensary/Courier Release from all Liability Form & Terms of Service
Submitting your information releases the personnel of MedCare Delivery from all liability for providing a state of Michigan medical marijuana “licensed product.” And by signing this form, you, the patient-applicant, are stating that you understand and agree with the following statements of fact:
1. The federal Food and Drug Administration approves all drugs prescribed by physicians. Medical Marijuana is not an FDA approved medication. Crude marijuana is not standardized regarding its purity, strength or dosage size.
2. Please take care if you have not used marijuana before. You are advised to keep a log of how much medicine you use and its effects on your symptoms. This will help you make adjustments to your dose and frequency.
3. You are in charge of the most comfortable and effective method of delivery – vaporizer, topicals, smoking or edibles. (It is not advisable for patients with lung issues or smoke allergies to smoke marijuana.) These are general guidelines and should be used in conjunction with your own common sense and wisdom about your health.
4. The cultivation, possession and use of cannabis – even for medical purposes – remains a crime under federal law.
5. Medical marijuana is generally tolerated well by patients. Any side effects tend to be mild and temporary, usually lasting one week or less as patients adjust. Common side effects include irritated throat, dry mouth, elevated heart rate, mild time and space disorientation, mild euphoria, a general sense of well-being, and in some instances drowsiness and a motivation.
6. The information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use or are considering using cannabis as prescribed medication, should consult with their doctor beforehand.
DISCLAIMER: By contacting the telephone number or email address on this site, you agree to the following terms:
- I am over the age of 18, and acknowledge that I am a Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient with a valid physicians certification and/or Michigan medical marijuana registry card that matches my legally given name and is in compliance with the Michigan Department of licensing and regulatory affairs and the Michigan medical marijuana act. and I will provide these items upon delivery.
- I will not use the medical marijuana provided for any non-medicinal purposes, including sale or distribution to anyone else.
This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal Marijuana in compliance with The Michigan medical marihuana act and amendment HB4851 section 4. Any donations suggested are compensation for time, nutrients, electricity costs and other factors involved in the process of delivery of medical marijuana and not for the purpose of sale or purchase of any medicine or illegal drugs.
- I am not a law enforcement officer, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.